Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Steve Jobs

I am a Mac owner and I never really knew that much information about Steve Jobs. He has been a very succesful entrepeneur even though he has experienced some down sides. It is amazing to me that he was able to always recruit other computer savvy engineers to whatever new company he moved to. To me, it seems that he has always inspired other people in his field so much that they will leave their jobs to be his "apprentice."

Knowing that he was the one that developed so many new devices for Apple, I do not think that he will have a problem making a profit from the Apple tablet. He revolutionized the way people listen to music, talk on the phone, and go on the Internet. I am sure the this new tablet will be the next big thing for the new decade as so many of his products paved they way for its competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment