Monday, January 25, 2010

Spring Semester

I went to FSU my freshman year and hated it! The school was way too big for me and Tallahassee was not a nice place to live. I moved back home to boost my GPA and then came to UT last year and I love it.

I can't believe it's the final semester of my senior year!!! I am so excited to almost be done. I first started out as an AD/PR major and just recently switched to Communications. Right now, I am also applying to law school and taking an LSAT prep course at nights so I am very busy right now.

I am really excited about this class. I find all different types of art interesting and I want to learn more about art that I have never seen before. I think that the shock value that we will supposedly experience in this class will be a nice change from all of my previous classes at UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment